Cathedral Caverns State Park
Originally called Bat Cave, Cathedral Caverns was opened to the public by Jacob Gurley in the 1950’s. The cave was renamed because of its cathedral-like appearance. Purchased by the state in 1987, it was opened as a State Park in the summer of 2000. The first feature most people notice about Cathedral Caverns is its massive entrance.
637 Cave Rd, Woodville, AL 35776
Welcome Center opens daily at 9:00 am and closes after the last tour comes out of the cave. Click on “Cave Tour” for a full listing of tour times and prices. Day use areas may be utilized from sun-up to sun-down.