7 Top Camping Mattresses For Couples Reviewed
- 1 7 Top Camping Mattresses For Couples Reviewed
- 1.1 Best Camping Mattresses For Couples
- 1.1.1 1. Enerplex Never-Leak Camping Mattress For Couples
- 1.1.2 2. Hikenture Double Camping Pad For Couples
- 1.1.3 3. Etekcity Upgraded Camping Mattress For Couples
- 1.1.4 4. QOMOTOP Ultra Thick Self-Inflating Camping Mattress Pad For Couples
- 1.1.5 5. Lightspeed Outdoors 2 Person PVC-Free Air Bed Camping Mattress
- 1.1.6 6. Alps Mountaineering Velocity Air Bed Camping Mattress For Couples
- 1.1.7 7. Coleman Camping Air Mattress For Couples With Cot
- 1.2 How To Choose A Camping Mattress Sleeping Pad
- 1.1 Best Camping Mattresses For Couples
I love camping and I love my wife, so having a camping mattress for couples is a wonderful thing. Well, I will admit there are times when her feet are rather cold and she likes to put them on me thinking it’s funny. All kidding aside, I do love having a camping mattress that is big enough for two people. They are perfect for setting up in your tent, zipping two sleeping bags together, and spreading them out across the mattress. I will admit they are kind of nice when you are camping on your own and want a little extra sleeping space for yourself.
There are few options when it comes to purchasing a camping mattress for couples. There are inflatable ones, self-inflating mattresses, and sleeping pads. There are a few things to consider when choosing which type of camping mattress you want. Some people really like the minimalistic approach of just having a thin sleeping pad between them and the ground. If that is the case you will probably want a more traditional camping mat that just rolls out and doesn’t require any type of air to fill it out. How soft the ground is underneath your tent may be a factor.
If you are looking for a bit more padding, but don’t want a full-blown air mattress and the pump required to go with it, a self-inflating camping mattress might be just the thing for you. That way you don’t have to worry about the extra space and weight a pump will take up in your camping gear, but you can still get a little more cushion than a flat pad. Some people hate the stiff feeling they have after camping on a thin sleeping pad. No need to worry and let that keep you from getting out and enjoying some outdoor adventure. There are some great options for couples when it comes to camping air mattresses that will give you plenty of cushion between you and the tent floor. While they do require a pump to inflate them, they are the most comfortable option. Just be aware this takes up extra space and add more weight if you have to backpack into your campsite. If you are just pulling up to your campsite in your vehicle and no hiking is required, then it is no big deal at all. While I wouldn’t quite classify an inflatable air mattress as “glamping” it certainly does make for a good night’s sleep, that your partner will thank you for.
For those of you in a hurry, our choice for the best camping mattress for couples is the Lightspeed Outdoors 2 Person Camping Mattress
Best Camping Mattresses For Couples
When it comes to camping mattresses, Enerplex covers all the bases. Their queen size inflatable mattress makes an inviting landing pad after a busy day exploring the wilderness. When I’ve spent the day hiking, a sleeping bag against the rocks isn’t my idea of rejuvenating rest, but I’m not ready to admit defeat by checking into the nearest hotel either. This inflatable mattress is a happy medium, in every way. The queen size makes it perfect for a couple to kick back and relax.
While it’s on the heavy side to take on a backpacking trip, Enerplex has engineered a surprisingly comfortable bed to use as a home base in a campground. The queen size fits well in the back of many vehicles, and the separate pump comes with a car charger, making setup simple. Inflation takes less than 2 minutes either from the car or a regular outlet. There isn’t a rechargeable or battery option, so keep in mind a power source will be necessary to pump it up.
The material is waterproof, durable, and feels rugged, and the price is quite fair for the value of a reliable and comfortable night’s sleep, even with two people. I prefer a firm mattress, and even though this is only 9 inches thick and built for camping, it delivers. Packing it up the next morning is satisfyingly simple. It’s nearly as easy to fold up and pack as it is to pull out and assemble.
There are inevitably some air mattresses that arrive with a leak or malfunctioning valve, so it’s always wise to test before driving off into the sunset assuming you’re headed for a good sleep. Fortunately, Enerplex offers a two-year warranty, and they go above and beyond to replace or refund any defective mattresses. I really appreciate a company that stands by their products, and I can see why they are willing to do that here. The Enerplex Never-Leak is a sturdy and impressively comfortable air mattress that lives up to its name. This camping mattress is a great choice, especially if you prefer an air mattress.
- Enerplex Is The Best Camping And Home Use Air Mattress On The Market, Waterproof Never-Leak Technology - Our Queen Air Mattress Inflates In Under 90 Seconds And Includes A High-Speed Pump, Take Us Anywhere! - This is not a cheap air mattress. Our Queen Airbed was designed for fast use and indoor and outdoor sleeping. Our Air mattress is the highest quality blow up bed on the market!
- Not Sold Yet? Custom Coil-Beam Technology Offers Extreme Comfort: Our Queen Air Mattress Coil beams were designed to give you maximum comfort and will mimic the experience of a real bed. The 9" low profile space saving air mattress is safe for children, adults and seniors without compromising your safety or comfort. Our airbed was designed for indoor / outdoor use but also allows you to use while plugged in an outlet or A/C adapter. Setup the airbed anywhere.
- Guest & Campers Dream, Portable & Compact Air Mattress Queen Size: Unlike other large bulky airbeds, our Queen Air Mattress & Portable Pump provides better comfort without losing quality sleep. Easily transport the airbed in your home, campsite, or vehicle. Forget the days of using a generator to power your bed or having to pump up the bed in an awkward area of your home. With Enerplex'S Pump (Ac100-240V / Dc) you are always in charge!
- Say Goodbye To Your Cheap Air Mattress, We Offer Leak-Free Technology: Not only can you blow up your Queen Air Mattress in under 90 seconds, it also seals fast! The pump allows you to deflate / inflate for your desired comfort level. We suggest you fill up the airbed until fully firm, let it form and then inflate / deflate to your desired level. Whether you like a firm airbed or a soft air mattress, EnerPlex has you covered.
- Should you have any issues with your EnerPlex Queen Air Mattress contact us directly and we will make it right immediately. Our customer service team is obsessed with making your blow-up bed experience the best. That's the EnerPlex promise!
If you are planning to take an extra sleeping layer on your next backpacking trip, the Hikenture Camping Pad is a great option. Lighter than most of the competition, it’s compact design is further advanced because you don’t have to lug a pump along to inflate it. The version that comes with an internal foot pump has a bit of a learning curve, but the double size with an accompanying airbag is genius and the perfect size for couples. Once mastered, inflation takes less than 5 minutes. And it’s silent!
I was pleasantly surprised that the thin 3.6 pound pad could be so firm. As a committed side sleeper, this is my shoulder and back’s best camping friend. It’s remarkably tough too, able to hold up to 600 pounds. The pad is a bit slim for two people, but it doesn’t transfer movement from your companion like most air mattresses. Heat loss doesn’t seem to be as much of an issue with this design as with the competition either, giving it major points in my book.
This is a sleeping pad more than a mattress, but when you’re looking for a packable design, the comfort offered in this slim package is unmatched. The TPU material has none of that vinyl/chemical smell that is associated with so many air mattresses (though consequently, it does make some sound with movement). Hikenture offers a 100% percent money-back guarantee plus a free replacement for 90 days. I was much happier to fork over money knowing the brand had my back. Literally. This is a great investment for a good night’s sleep on the trail for two people.
- 👐３.７５” 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓- Look for a double luxury sleep experience under the stars? Well, you must known that Hikenture double sleeping pad is the most comfy and portable camping mattress 2 person on the market! It can blow up to 79x47.5x3.75 inches - a generous size to accommodate two happy campers.
- ✌ 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 ⁄ 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 - Save your time and efforts to get restorative rest after a rough journey is essential. Our double camping pad equipped with 2 valves, the inlet air valve is for easy inflating with the included air pump sack (no extra pump required) in less than 5 minutes, the release valve will let you fully deflate the air mattress pad in seconds.
- ☻𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 - Weighs only 3.64 lbs and folds smaller to 13.8x5.9 inches to fit easily in your backpack, more convenient to carry! This sleeping pad for camping 2 person provides enhanced cushion for side sleeper, back sleeper and stomach sleeper, offering a bed-like comfort in outdoor.
- 👍𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐌 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐍𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐍 - Made of polyester pongee with TPU lamination technology, this 2 person camping mat can hold up to 600 lbs. Our waterproof,durable, and wear resistant fabric make it perfect for family camping, car camping, hiking, backpacking,road tripping,travel and it also can be used at home for guests.
- ❤𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄 - We offer you a full refund and free replacement for any defective you received from our brand, and a 100% Money Back Guarantee for 90 days in case our product does not live up to your expectations to make it an absolutely risk-free purchase.
I love knowing there will be a place to relax waiting for me after a long day of adventuring. Etekcity’s inflatable camping bed is what you want to expect in an air mattress. Many others disappoint, but not this one. This one is a classic. The newer design is thicker than the original. It feels rugged and makes a great camping mattress for couples. Other reviewers agree it lasts for a long time, even with repeated use. This is one of the biggest challenges with inflatables. This is a quality air mattress I can confidently keep in the guest bedroom even for more sturdy visitors.
It is comfortable! Inflation took about 3 minutes with the accompanying chargeable pump. I like not having to search for a place to plugin. It isn’t loud either. It does need a little topping off after the initial fill, not surprising with stretchable PCV. After adding a little more air, the mattress maintained its firmness for many restful nights.
When I’m looking for a luxury camping experience, a nice place to let my mother-in-law sleep during the holidays, or even a mattress I can trust the kids to crawl around on during a sleepover, I can turn to Etekcity’s Air mattress. Their 2-year warranty gives me confidence that this bed is worth more than its weight, even filled 🙂
- Design in California: For any questions on your product, call, email, or live chat our customer support team In Southern California. We’re always ready to help
- Wireless Rechargeable Pump & Quick Inflation: comes with rechargeable pump with AC/DC adapters, the air mattress can reach full inflation in 90 seconds.
- Fourth-Generation Technology: The air mattress’ inner construction is built with the latest tech. Wave beam inner support structures are more durable and stable, meaning the Inflatable mattress can support up to 650 lb.
- Safe Materials: Materials pass Official US CA prop 65 tests on lead, cadmium, and phthalates, so the air mattress is non-toxic and Safe for the whole family. The multi-layer flocked top is puncture-resistant, waterproof
- Quality Assured: 20% thicker PVC and flocked top than traditional air bed surfaces, this help the air mattress remain level and firm without sinking or leaking; Inflated bed size: 80 x 60 x 9 in. Deflated: 13 x 7 x 15 in
- 2-In-1 Valve: You can use the inner valve for quick inflation, and the outer one for topping off the blow up mattress in small increments to reach your desired firmness. Make sure both valves are completely closed after inflation
- For Travel & Camping: With rechargeable pump and storage bag, the air mattress is great for camping in a tent, overnight guests, temporary accommodations, travelling and more
Qomotop has done something unique in the air mattress world. They have created a pad that contains a sort of memory foam. It is comfortable and large enough for two people. It mimics my bed at home like no inflatable I’ve ever laid on. It comes in a compact package, but the inner foam expands on its own once opened. Like the Hikenture pad, this comes with a bag to manually inflate it the rest of the way. It’s brilliantly simple engineering that translates into four inches of comfort without the need for batteries or electricity.
Even uninflated, this would be pretty comfortable simply from the cushy foam lining. That’s a plus – in the event of a leak, you won’t wake to find yourself against the hard ground. It also retains heat better than the competition, claiming an R-Value of 9.5. Deflating is more of a challenge since the thick layer takes some effort to decompress, but the durability reflects the overall quality.
Reviewers compared it to much more expensive Thermarest and REI air mattresses, but at half the price. It is the highest-rated of all the beds we looked at. This is ideal for car camping, especially in lower temperatures. If you’ve experienced the misfortune of waking in a deflated air mattress, the foam in this bed guarantees a soft landing even in the rare event of a malfunction.
- 1. The sleeping pad can be inflated by using the packaging bag (Arrives with pad), without the need for an air pump or mouth
- 2. The surface of the sleeping pad has a frosted touch and adopts a silent design to keep you away from noise
- 3. R-VALUE is 9.5, Excellent temperature isolation ability keeps your body at a comfortable temperature during sleep, free from hot or cold weather
- 4. This camping pad is made of TPU material which is non-toxic and it doesn't have any bad smell
- 5. Ideal for car camping or motor camping but not for backpacking trip
- Cloud-level Comfort Experience - The mattress can be up to 4 inches thick when inflated, soft and comfortable, and the side sleeper can also get a comfortable experience. Lying on the mattress can experience the softness like lying on the clouds. The softness of the mattress can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the amount of inflation to meet your ideal need for sleep.
- Large Size But Easy Storage - The mattress size is 80"×52", providing enough space for 2 person. The interior of the mattress is composed of PU foam and a certain gap, and weighs 13.6 pounds, so it is not suitable for backpacking or short-distance light travel. However, due to the inflatable design of the mattress, it can be compressed and folded to a more suitable size for storage and carrying. Compared with the traditional memory foam mattress, it is more space-saving and lightweight
- Sleep Anywhere You Want - Whether you are a camping fan or a hospitable person who often has guests at home, this mattress can perfectly meet your needs. If you love family camping or traveling by car, he will bring you home-like comfort and help you relieve the fatigue of the journey. If there are frequent visitors in your home, then he will make your guests fall in love with the feeling of sleeping on it
- Patented Valve & Dual-use Bag - The mattress valve adopts a patented two-way valve, which realizes one-way ventilation, avoiding the trouble of continuous influx of external air into the folding when the mat is folded. The storage bag that comes with the mattress is also an inflatable bag. You can use the bag to inflate the mattress to increase the efficiency of inflating the mattress. No air pump or mouth is needed to inflate the mattress.
- Four Seasons Comfort - Designed for 4 season comfort, the R-value of this mattress is 9.5 so that it can keep you at a comfortable temperature no matter in winter or summer night. This mattress can resist heat loss from it or the heat come from the ground benefit from high R-value provided by its thickness and material. Give you a comfortable experience with it
It’s not easy to find a 2 person camping mattress you can actually take camping. Most are heavy or bulky or downright uncomfortable. But Lightspeed has somehow managed to create a lightweight (less than 6 pounds!) double mattress that you can actually sleep on!
The patented stabilizer system keeps weight evenly distributed and bouncing to a minimum. I like unpacking a new mattress and not being greeted with overwhelming plastic fumes. The material felt nice as well. I’d never heard of “Boston valves” before this, but the intake system allows you to adjust the firmness to your comfort level minutely, rather than losing gushes of air and having to refill.
The battery-operated included pump means this mattress is one of the few truly packable two-person options you might actually be able to take on a hiking trip. There is a similar air mattress at some big box stores, but the Lightspeed is much higher quality than the cheaper version. If you’re looking for a solid yet lightweight mattress you can adjust to personal preference, this is the one you can count (your sheep) on.
- Sleep better on this two-person Phthalate and PVC-Free air bed; adjust firmness thanks to the two-way Boston valve and patented stabilizer system
- Superior durability from TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) material construction that packs up small and lightweight
- Fits standard queen sized sheets; Dimensions-80.1 x 55.1 x 7.1 inches (LxWxH) approximate inflated dimensions .packed size: 16.5 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches; weighs 5.6 pounds
- This PVC-free air mattress is more temperature stable, abrasion resistant, and is more durable than regular PVC air beds
- Comes with battery operated pump and an oversized storage bag (batteries not included)
A real lightweight option, Alps Mountaineering has created a very portable air bed. A lot of truckers seem to choose this for their sleeping-on-the-road mattress of choice. But at 5 and a half pounds, it’s a mattress you could take hiking too. I like the quality feel right out of the package as well as the low profile.
If you charge the pump for 12 hours as the instructions say, the set up is simple and efficient no matter where you are. Plugging it into the car or wall is also an option if you want it. I like that I can fill the bulk of it quickly, then close the big valve and inflate it to my desired firmness with a smaller nozzle. It handles weight well; the coil system distributes it evenly. The foam layer on top kept movement sounds minimal and added comfort.
The storage bag is oversized, but that makes packing it away a cinch. In fact, this is a very simple bed to put up and takedown. l appreciate not having to commit brain space to bedding. An air bed should be easy to pull out and use, and put away when you’re done. Alps Mountaineering makes comfortable sleeping simple, no matter where you want to do it.
- Polyester Oxford fabric and coil system makes for a more durable, solid and comfortable sleeping area
- State-of-the-art rechargeable pump with car and wall charger included
- Rechargeable pump quickly and easily inflates and deflates with the 'flip of a switch'
- Our ALPS Mountaineering Velocity Air Bed is extremely lightweight; a must have for your next adventure
- Inflated Size: 39" 80" x 6", Pack Size: 15.5" x 7", Weight: 3 lbs. 10 oz., Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Maybe you’re the type of camper to pack everything but the kitchen sink. With Coleman’s cot and mattress combo, you can practically pack the whole bed. Coleman has long been a name invaluable camping supplies. They know their stuff, and this camping mattress for couples is no exception. This is one of their best examples of quality – and it translates into a great night’s sleep camping.
First, there’s a cot. Assembly makes sense and you’re rewarded with a very sturdy looking platform. I love that it has two fold-out side tables and cup holders! Hardly feels like roughing it to lounge on this! The vertical bar down the middle keeps you from rolling into the middle all night, but you can’t feel it through the air bed on top. The mattress isn’t attached, so you could use them separately if you wanted to, doubling the sleeping space. It only takes about 90 seconds to inflate the mattress with the battery-operated pump. It can then be zipped into place to keep it from moving.
My whole family could pile onto this and I’d be confident it could handle the weight. We realized we could keep all our luggage under the cot, so it actually gives us more space in the tent than a regular mattress on the ground. Plus, being elevated helps keep you away from the cold. If my aging relatives wanted to spend the night, I think they’d be comfortable sleeping on this during a visit. It is a valuable investment we could use for guests or a very comfortable camping experience. This takes “glamping” to a whole other level!
- Country Of Origin : China
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 7.1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 37 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 10.23 Inches
How To Choose A Camping Mattress Sleeping Pad
As you’ve seen through our review of the best camping mattresses for couples, there are different styles. While we think you will be happy with any of the options we listed, oftentimes it is a matter of personal choice and preference of which one will work best for you. Take a look at this video on how to choose a camping mattress. Having a great camping mattress for couples is really nice for your outdoor adventures. We hope this article has been helpful for you to make the right decision.